About ProStar Air
ProStar Air co-founder Randy Chandler has been providing outstanding air conditioning and heating service for more than 30 years in DFW Metroplex. ProStar is the culmination of that work, based on what customers appreciate most: “We founded ProStar Air with the idea of providing superior service, period.”
That commitment to service and doing things right the first time have helped make ProStar Air the preferred residential and commercial HVAC company in North Dallas County and Collin County for homeowners, business owners, builders and remodelers alike.
ProStar customers will tell you that in the ultra-competitive North Texas air conditioning and heating market, ProStar stands out for prompt service, total honesty and faultless installation.
ProStar Air management has more than 50 years of experience, now leading a staff of technicians and installers who hold certification by:
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE);
- Carrier, Trane and other leading manufacturers;
- US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA);
- Certified Green Professional (CGP) by the National Association of Homebuilders;
- HVAC Industry Competency Exams (ICE), and
- Licensed by the State of Texas.
We hope you will give us the chance to earn your business. Call 972-245-0700 today, or contact us online. And be sure to join the ProStar Air family on Facebook!